Friday, May 6, 2011

Cycling aroung Taiwan!!


Cycling around Taiwan was Amazing!! To tell the truth, I was not really willing to go at first. I was afraid to get hurt. I thought that why should I continuously ride bike for 12 days when I can stay at home and relax? However, it all changed during those marvelous 12 days! Even though it was tiring everyday, but the challenges excited me. We exprienced differently during raining days and sunny days. Everytime I got to the top of the hill, I was proud of myself. The feelings is hard to describe. During these 12 days of cycling around Taiwan, we not only exprienced Taiwan by our own eyes, we also grew to be more mature. We learned how to get up and fight to the end when we fell. We learn how to challenge our ability to the limit. Mostly importantly, we learn how to act as a group, not individuals. This trip is really meaningful to me. I enjoyed it very very much! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment